The Ombuds Committee shall review, and when necessary provide arbitration and adjudication regarding, the actions of NCSF Board, officers and staff.
The form below sends directly to the Ombuds Committee.
This form includes an anonymous reporting option for people to report poor behavior of Directors and Officers anonymously, so the fear of retaliation is eliminated. This form will include if the reported behavior is related to: Fiduciary Duty, Abuse of Power, Conflict of Interest, Ethics or Consent Issue.
The process is as follows:
- The form sends to the entire Ombuds Committee
- If the form includes contact information, the Ombuds Committee may reach out
- The Ombuds Committee is obligated to bring any issue to the next Board Meeting
- The person in question will have 30 days to write a statement about the accusation
- At the following Board Meeting the Board will discuss and vote on a course of action.
- Discipline up to and including removal from the NCSF Board of Directors or staff position.